|Based on the State of California guidelines and PGA of America best practices, we are pleased to announce that golf cart and push cart usage will be available for guests at both of our Tahoe Mountain Club courses for opening day!|
The following updates have been made to our guidelines:
- YES! Carts will be allowed for individual use at both Old Greenwood and Gray’s Crossing golf courses. Due to social distancing guidelines, please understand that availability may be limited.
- Immediate family and quarantine partners may ride in the same cart, provided that the driver remains the driver throughout the round and the passenger remains the passenger.
- Guests are required to remove all trash from the carts, and take home with them.
- Carts will be disinfected before each round, and again at the end of each round.
- Our Crew will wear gloves and face masks when transporting carts.
- Privately owned and operated golf carts are allowed.
Please review and respect all current guidelines, which can be found on our website. And remember, all reservations must be made in advance either online or by calling (530) 550-7024.
We look forward to welcoming you at our world class golf courses: Old Greenwood and Gray’s Crossing – the finest 36 holes in Lake Tahoe!